Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy 60th Birthday

When I arrived in the shop, my office was decorated with balloons! What a nice surprise. There were more balloons in the classroom with flowers from Reba's garden. Harry sent me some beautiful carnations. Everyone surprised me with something special. Louise made a fresh strawberry cake with whipped cream. It was wonderful. I was wondering how I would feel turning 60. Everyone says it is a milestone, but what does that mean? I don't feel 60, but then what does 60 suppose to feel like? It seems like I was just 50 the other day! What happened to the years! Does anyone know? Thanks for making my birthday special. Time sure flies when you are having fun!

Speaking of time, the shop is turning 7 this September, and I wonder how that happened. It just seemed like the other day we opened! We were looking at pictures taken on opening day, and my how we have grown. Thanks to all of you who have supported us through the years. We enjoy so many friendships and we are looking forward to making many more. Let's have fun and join the challenge we have cooked up, and celebrate in September. I have to think of something special to do for our 7th Birthday. Got any ideas! E-mail me if you do.